- Date and time: Monday, May 27, 2019
- 9:30am Registration
- 10am Mandatory drivers meeting
- 10:20am 15-minute practice session
- 11am Green flag waves to start the race
- Checkered flag at approx. 5pm
- Podium celebration will be 15 minutes after checkered flag.
- Race length: 500 laps
- Entry fee: $500 (plus tax) per team, limited to 15 teams
- Drivers: 2-5 per team
- Weight classes: Light (150-189lb average driver weight) and Heavy (190lb+ average driver weight)
- Karts: Sodi GT5, supplied by Gateway Kartplex
- Trophies will be awarded for the top three teams in Light and Heavy classes. Permanent wall plaque in the SpeedCenter for the winners.
- Rolling start behind a pace kart
- $300 deposit due with entry, balance due prior to drivers meeting. If the event does not meet a minimum of 7 entries by close of business on May 24, all money will be refunded and the event cancelled.
TAILGATING AND SPECTATING
Spectating will be allowed along the back straight or on our deck. Teams, friends and families are encouraged to bring their EZ-ups, grills and coolers. There is no charge for spectators.